Watchman Nee PDF Books Download
This page contains pdf ebooks by Watchman Nee that you can easily download and read to improve your life.
How to Download Watchman Nee ebooks:
The download is very simple and easy. All you need to do is to click on any of the below titles. The download will start in less than 2 seconds.
Please don’t forget to share this post on your facebook/whatsapp right now so that other people can download these life-transforming books.
- A Living Sacrifice (1.31mb)
- A Short Biography of Watchman nee (263kb)
- Aids to Revelation (636kb)
- Back to the Cross (611kb)
- Balanced Christian Life (546kb)
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life volume III (361kb)
- Body of Christ a Reality (406kb)
- From Faith to Faith (436kb)
- How to Study the Bible (616kb)
- Let us Pray (372kb)
- Love Not the World (433kb)
- Not I But Christ (1.46mb)
- Spirit of the Gospel (412kb)
- Spiritual Authority (696kb)
- The Communion of the Holy Spirit (592kb)
- The Ministry of God’s Word (896kb)
- The Normal Christian Church Life (1.46mb)
- The Overcoming Life (789kb)
- The Release of the Spirit (221kb)
- The Spiritual Man (2.81mb)
- The Spiritual Man Volume I (883kb)
- The Spiritual Man Volume II (1.1mb)
- The Spiritual Man Volume III (936kb)
- The Breaking of the Outer Man (878kb)
- Worship God (402kb)
Watchman Nee was born on the 4th of November, 1903. His father, ‘Ni Weng-hsiu’ was a well respected officer in imperial custom service in China. He schooled at the Church missionary society vernacular middle school in Fuzhou, Fujian province in 1916. He was a consistent top scorer in his
class. Watchman Nee got born again on the 28th of April, 1920.
He started ministry by speaking to his classmates concerning his salvation experience, thereby leading them to Christ.
Watchman Nee was a great man, but the truth is that, he suffered so many persecutions due to his faithfulness in Christ Jesus. But he was always willing to pay the price, no matter the cost. Nee was known for building local churches, organizing youth trainings and also writing in China.
In Shangai, March 1952, he was arrested and falsely judged for the sake of the Gospel. He was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment in 1956. He died in confinement on the 30th of May, 1972.
Wait, Before you go…!
Here are some other books available for you: