Koinonia School of Ministry (KSOM) Admission List 2022
Did you apply for the recently-closed Koinonia School of Ministry Application form 2022??
We are very delighted to inform you that the Admission list for this session has been released.
After Admission, WHAT’s NEXT??
STEP 1. Pay Your Registration & Complete your Documentation
Once you confirm your name on the Admission list, login to your bank’s mobile app or dial USSD code to pay your Registration fee into Koinonia Account details.
The Registration fee for Abuja Campus is #10,000, and for Kaduna Campus it is #5,000. This is the account details to pay into for both Abuja and Zaria:
- Account Name: Eternity Network International
- Account Number: 0113343316
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank)
- Account Type: Current Account
For those in Abuja Campus, you are to present your Proof of payment to the Administrative Team desk at:
- Daughters of Abraham Foundation, Plot 680, Opposite Setraco Head office, Shehu Musa Yar’adua way, Kado Express, Abuja, Nigeria. You’re expected to do this between Wednesday 26th January to 4th February, 2022. 9am to 4pm daily (excluding Sunday, 30th January 2022.
For those in Zaria Campus, you are to present your Proof of payment to the Administrative Team desk at:
- Rhema Chapel International Churches, Samaru, New Extension, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. You’re expected to do this between *Wednesday 26th January to 4th February, 2022. 9am to 4pm daily (excluding Sunday, 30th January 2022.* For Friday, the time is 9am to 2pm.
NB: SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION BY PROXY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST PRESENT JR YOURSELF, NOT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE.
STEP 2. Secure an Accommodation
Once you pay your registration fee, you need to secure an accommodation in a place very close to your lecture center (Zaria or Abuja). Unfortunately, the school does not offer accommodation for students, meaning that the whole responsibility is on you.
To relieve yourself the stress, you can contact any of your friends or relatives staying in Zaria or Abuja to help secure an apartment. Better still, you can contact Koinonia via for helpful tips:
- 08057387179 (Public Relations Unit))
- 08147214444 (Public Relations Unit)
- 09077777853 (Complaints/Inquiries Unit)
- 07087777765 (Protocol Unit)
PROPOSED CALENDAR FOR 2022 SESSION
- Online Application (January 1 – 7, 2022)
- Screening and Selection (January 8 – 21, 2022)
- Release of Admission List (January 24 for for both Campuses)
- Registration and Documentation (January 26 to February 4, 2022)
- Orientation (February 10 for Zaria Campus & February 12 for Abuja Campus)
- Lectures & Revision (February 12 – August 11, 2022)
- Examination (August 13, 2022)
- Marking and General Assessment (August 18 to September 1, 2022)
- Spiritual Week of Emphasis (September 2 – 9, 2022)
- Graduation (September 9 for Zaria Campus & September 11 for Abuja Campus)
Would you like to know more about Koinonia School of Ministry, CLICK HERE NOW