Koinonia School of Ministry (KSOM) Admission List 2023
Did you apply for the recently-closed Koinonia School of Ministry Application form 2023??
We are very delighted to inform you that the Admission list for this session has been released.
- Click here to Download ZARIA Campus Admission List (pdf)
- Click here to Download ABUJA Campus Admission List (pdf)
After Admission, WHAT’s NEXT??
STEP 1. Pay Your Registration & Complete your Documentation
- Account Name: Eternity Network International
- Account Number: 0113343316
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank)
- Account Type: Current Account
- Daughters of Abraham Foundation, Plot 680, Opposite Setraco Head office, Shehu Musa Yar’adua way, Kado Express, Abuja, Nigeria. You’re expected to do this between Monday 30th January to 11th February, 2023. 9am to 4pm daily (excluding Sunday, 5th February 2023.)
- Rhema Chapel International Churches, Samaru, New Extension, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. You’re expected to do this between Monday 30th January to 11th February, 2023. 9am to 4pm daily (excluding Sunday, 5th February 2023. Also, registration schedule for Friday 3rd and 10th February, will be from 10am to 2pm.
STEP 2. Secure an Accommodation
- 08057387179 (Public Relations Unit))
- 08147214444 (Public Relations Unit)
- 09077777853 (Complaints/Inquiries Unit)
- 07087777765 (Protocol Unit)
PROPOSED CALENDAR FOR 2022 SESSION Online Application (January 1 – 7, 2022) Screening and Selection (January 8 – 21, 2022) Release of Admission List (January 24 for for both Campuses) Registration and Documentation (January 26 to February 4, 2022) Orientation (February 10 for Zaria Campus & February 12 for Abuja Campus) Lectures & Revision (February 12 – August 11, 2022) Examination (August 13, 2022) Marking and General Assessment (August 18 to September 1, 2022) Spiritual Week of Emphasis (September 2 – 9, 2022) Graduation (September 9 for Zaria Campus & September 11 for Abuja Campus) Would you like to know more about Koinonia School of Ministry, CLICK HERE NOW